The Laser Clay Shooting equipment can be used at Kingsfield, Linlithgow or off-site at hotel grounds, business premises, private estates, leisure centres, agricultural and Highland shows and garden fetes.
We require a minimum area of 50 Metres x 20 Metres to comfortably lay out our equipment and allow for the flight path of the re-useable plastic clays.
Laser Clay Shooting works with an Infra Red beam being fired at the reflective clays. The return path for the beam instructs the shooter when they have hit the clay and also advises the electronic scoreboard who was successful during that shot.
- Environmentally Friendly Leisure Pursuit
- No Risk of injury, or damage, to humans, animals or the countryside.
- De-activated shotguns eliminate any gun recoil and therefore avoid sore shoulders for shooters
- Multiple users can participate at the same time (up to 5) encouraging a fun approach
- Immediate scoring for all shooters, and audience, to view on the electronic scoreboard.
- Five different scoring games available to increase the level enjoyment and /or competition.
- Various Clay Shooting opportunities exist including 'shooting away', 'overhead' and 'rabbits'.
- Volume control for the guns, crack of the clays and the Kingsfield Clays organiser
- Kingsfield Clays Trailer is available with a protruding canopy for use in detrimental weather
- The trailer is ideal to accommodate a small buffet with refreshments for the participants
- Luminous clays, charged by the electronic clay launcher, for night shoots
Laser Clays is an ideal way for businesses to entertain staff and customers or as a get together for friends. We specialise in Wedding functions, Hen and Stag Parties, Birthday Parties and Anniversaries.
Kingsfield Clays Gift Vouchers are also available and are ideal for celebrations like Birthday's, Anniversary's, Christmas and as a Thank You to your Staff , colleagues and friends.
Kingsfield Clays can be booked by utilising our form in the Contact Page and is available either hourly, half day or full day. No previous experience is required with complete beginners able to shoot along side experienced shots.